A one-off sporty roadster, built in 1956 in the Soviet Union has been restored to its former glory.
Back in 2014 we have briefly introduced the Leningrad roadster: “The Leningrad was built by Arkady Dimitrievich Babitsh in 1956. He was a Soviet automobile racer, who built his first car in 1952. He also assisted in the construction of racing cars, designed by others.
The Leningrad was powered by a 3.5-litre 90-hp engine from a GAZ-12 ZIM saloon, which enabled the two-seater to have a max speed of 120 km/h. A contemporary report noted that Babich completed the Simferopol-Leningrad journey in 20 hours!”